- In Addition to Prophetic Miracles, Are There Other Examples of the Koran's Reference to Scientific Discoveries?
- Why Was the Qur'an Revealed Over A Period of 23 Years?
- What is the Koran? How Can It Be Defined?
- There Are Some Seemingly Paradoxical Expression in the Koran. How Can We Reconcile Them?
- What Does It Mean: the Koran Never Grows Older?
The So-Called Contradictions
- Historical Errors Of The Qur'an: Pharaoh & Haman
- Were Burnt Bricks Used In Ancient Egypt In The Time of Moses?
- Qur'anic Accuracy Vs. Biblical Error: The Kings & Pharaohs Of Egypt
- Prophet Muhammad's Night Journey To Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa - The Farthest Mosque
- The Sacrifice Of Abraham: Isaac or Ishmael?
- Some Logical Fallacies Dealt With In The Qur'an
|2.16. Such are the ones who have bought straying in exchange for guidance, but their trade has brought no profit, and they have no way out to escape it.|
أُوْلَـئِكَ الَّذِينَ اشْتَرُوُاْ الضَّلاَلَةَ بِالْهُدَى فَمَا رَبِحَت تِّجَارَتُهُمْ وَمَا كَانُواْ مُهْتَدِينَ
16. Such are the ones who have bought straying in exchange for guidance, but their trade has brought no profit, and they have no way out to escape it.
|< Prev||Next >|